Wednesday 24 July 2019

Vanilla Sky

Bid work farewell and finished packing for my camping holiday in Braunfels. Just about squeezed everything into my case in the end, I'm seriously regretting not getting a travel pillow now since my full sized bed pillow is eating up a lot of real estate, if I sit on the case I can barely zip it up so I reckon I'm all good.

Seeing as I'd be surrounded by 30+ people over the next few days I took a slice out of my day to enjoy my last bit of 'me time' for a while by watching Vanilla Sky, and I'm not ashamed to say that I really liked it. Cameron Crowe knows how to use a soundtrack and this might be his most visionary work. If you let it sweep you up you'll be along for the ride, if you're still resisting its tone, characters or story after 30 minutes then its a lost cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment