Thursday 22 December 2022

Back Seat Unmentionables

My latest rental car arrived just as I was about to pour my breakfast coffee. That usually wouldn't be an issue, except for I agreed to take the chap who dropped off said car a ways up the road as a favour. We chatted the whole drive thankfully and we had a cheery chat, I learnt a bit about the life of a rental car drop off guy and all the unmentionables things he's found lost under backseats when vehicles get off hired. 

Jamie's partner arrived to also spend the evening with us. Not that we need an excuse to order a pizza in, but this was a golden opportunity to do just that. Board games and pen & paper games followed as the mead flowed. It's the final night in this house for 2022 so we wanted to go out with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment