Wednesday 14 December 2022

Locked in a Room

Our Art Department were firing away with requests today, lucky for them I was on the case. Pow, pow, pow - I put requests in, checked in with our on-site team and prepped their shelves to be put up. The key with things like this is to let people feel like they are being heard and prove that wheels are turning, it helps if you do some of this face to face instead of over email too. 

As a team building exercise I headed out with my Production crew to do an escape room. With a cup of mulled wine fortifying my wisdom, I bowled into the room treating it like a big Professor Layton puzzle - mostly with success! Each team member bought something to the table too and we got out with plenty of time left on the clock. I keep saying this but I've got real good vibes off this team, real glad I landed with such a good bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment