Thursday 15 December 2022

The Cranberries

I did something that aged me by about 20 years this afternoon. While building a flatpack piece of furniture I noticed one of the instructions was indisputably misprinted, so I call the hotline to let them know, so that future builders of an Argos kitchen trolley may flourish where I failed. I was in a charitable mood after our Line Producer came into the office, gave everyone a warm hug and announced Production we're hosting a festive lunch for all the prep crew. It was if every Christmas Carol spirit had visited her overnight, she suddenly knew how to keep Christmas! I wrangled together a pizza order and purchased bits for office mulled wine. I proudly told me team I asked my family on tips for the best stuff but they just said get the pre-mixed bottles. Ah well, guess it saves me making a cheesecloth spice bag. I did make some cranberry sauce to bring in tomorrow though - perhaps as something for people to dip Thier pizza crusts in? It turned out a little thick as I slightly overreduced it. Taste is deep though with just the right amount of sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment