Friday 2 December 2022

HP Support

A curious job I got landed with at the start of the week was to fix my boss's printer. I got mixed messages from every repair center I called and the conclusion was fixing it would cost more than replacing it... So that's what I did. New printer arrived today, I hooked it up, tested it and readied it for my boss who took to it well. That is until I was yanked out of a Zoom meeting to try and troubleshoot the brand new machine that suddenly decided to stop working. I then spent almost two hours on support phone calls before finally cracking the issue. Now I never want to see a printer again. 

In spite of that I left week one with a spring in my step. I've done well and I'm immensely glad to have landed in with a good team of people. Here's to many more fruitful months on this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment