Monday 26 December 2022

Boxing Day 2022

This year's Boxing Day was characterized by watching the last 5-20 minutes of movies. Ghostbusters and Bridge on the River Kwai sprung up, favourites of yesteryear and trying our best to collectively reconstruction their plots based on the ending was a lot of fun. Not quite zombified, but with a low energy we occasionally ventured out of the warm living room in search for edible scraps. Cheese and gifted chocolates was mostly my daily diet, 'tis the only day a year that's not frowned upon so why not indulge?

I was mentally ready for a Boxing Day walk, but one never materialized. So I took myself on a short walk around the block, up to my old secondary school and a nearby park. The school is different everytime I go back, but I'm startled by home much of it I remember when I put my mind to it. Spent so many hours of my life there and it continues on with me and without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment