Tuesday 6 December 2022

Family, Friends and Fighting

Learnt what it was like to be a middleman. Some people on my job are keen to get some more equipment purchased, I have to run all costs by our Line Producer who exists to be skeptical about how we spend our money. So I get to play messenger for both sides, commonly sharing bad news to both sides and hoping that neither of them hate me in the process. I don't think they do, but I always have that doubt.

Louis and Rachel invited us over to play Smash Bros - tis the season after all for friends, family and fighting. The Su-Beer tournament is coming up again soon so we're all getting some practice in. Rachel in particular has gotten scarily good - I think she's keen to beat all of Louis' mates at the event which would be very hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment