Tuesday 20 December 2022

Christmas 'Wrap Party'

Once more unto the high street for presents, this time ticking off virtually everyone. I had a horrible moment where I mentally bookmarked a gift for someone the other day, but when I returned today the shelf was empty! In a panic I started dashing into all the shops, trying to find something appropriate. That tactic surprising paid off though as now I ended up with a better present than what I had originally planned!

There was a lengthy trip into M&S that ended with me leaving the shop empty handed as they had no stock left. I turned to Aldi instead and got what I needed at a fraction of the cost - lucky me again!

Turning in all these presents, Rebecca and I gathered round our dining table with scissors, tags and paper and had our very own 'wrap party' as we prepped presents. With all that out of the way we turned to a Christmas film and basked in the lights if our tree. The big day is drawing ever closer and the festive feelings are bubbling to the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment