Sunday 3 December 2023

Another's Tree

Alarm went off at 6:30 for a porridge breakfast and a quick shower. We were due up in London for a Christmas hangout session with some London chums. I only regret not packing my Xmas jumper because today was filled with festive activities. Our friends hadn't brought their tree yet so they invited us along to buy theirs. I've never lugged someone else's tree up the high street, nor have I decorated anyone's tree but mine before but I feel so privileged to be invited to be a part of someone's Christmas tradition. We played board games in between the run up the the new Dr Who episode which was legit pretty good. Our friend was a big fan of the show growing up and he loved tonight's installment, it was classical and modern at the same time, hopefully a precursor for things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment