Thursday 21 December 2023

Champagne Bar

Alongside a few hundred others, we took a ride up to the giant shopping centre to score our last few presents. I forgot how much the mall experience adds to the Christmas vibe. There were a few cute displays around the place and shopping assistants wished people a merry Christmas left, right and center. It was charming to a point. There were a few too many people and I also learnt that Cribbs Causeway has a champagne bar in the middle of one of their stores. I also learnt I couldn't keep a straight face when I saw it and laughed a little too loud past the patrons at the absurdity of it all... It wasn't even midday and there were people on barstools on a Thursday!

We got all our gifts though, after we wrap them all up it'll be fully time to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment