Saturday 9 December 2023

Does Lightning Strike Twice?

I don't know why but I'm at the height of my productivity on Fridays. I'm working on writing another YouTube video and in-between pecking at a word document and doing bits of research I apparently clocked in 380 minutes of work time today according to my timekeeping app. I mostly continued writing a skeleton plus a 'vibe check' on the piece so I know where it's headed and what I want to say. Again, the topic is a little nebulous but I'm enjoying the challenge. I got a big uptick in my motivation once my latest video inexplicably garnered 11 thousand views since I posted it last week - easily my best engagement ever. Does lightning strike twice? Only one way to find out.

Once the timekeeping app was done for the day Rebecca and I took some time to celebrate the end of week. A pizza from our favorite joint and board games at the nearby Art Gallery were in order. The latter was an especially good night as just the right number of people with just the right skill levels all turned up. Heck, one chap even bought in his own game which we all playtested for him with glee. A super solid end to a week and a fab start to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment