Saturday 9 December 2023

Lethal Company

Played a few games with Mark and Dan this afternoon. We checked out a new one called Lethal Company which paired horror with comedy pretty neatly. A big nasty thing come come out of the shadows at any moment, but you can also blast an airhorn to make yourself feel better. We had fits of giggles in between heart palpations.

Tonight I did something a little different. A colleague of mine from Rivals invited me out to a short film festival, she helped work on one of them so I wanted to show my support but I ended up seeing all 7 of the shorts they put on. The theme was about place and memories, topics that often resonate with me and occasionally I found myself vibing with a few of the films. Glad I got to support a friend and do something outside my normal comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment