Wednesday 13 December 2023

Xmas Brainstorming

It's getting to Christmas crunch time and I still have a fair few names with no presents on my list. A quick brainstorming session usually helps but I'm drawing more blanks than usual this year. It saddens me because I really do love the feeling of nailing a present and then get excited at the thought of someone else receiving it. I don't want to phone in any gifts so I guess I gotta keep mulling it over until inspiration strikes. In the meantime I made cranberry sauce again which is always easier than I remember. I couldn't even wait for it to cool down before ha ing a brie and cranberry sandwich for lunch. Glad it tastes good because I end up with so much of it left, I'll likely be Hocking it around to all of my Christmas stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment