Thursday 28 December 2023

Su-Beer Combo Breaker

This was the perfect milling about day during Crimbo Limbo. I'm still beavering away at my best games of the year list that I like to do, and I helped Mum out with the annual jigsaw puzzle. But mostly I trained for Smash Bros as Su-Beer was tonight. Our often annual Smash Bros tournament was tonight so I lugged the trophy back to the event as a prize for the winner. The running joke is that I get to bring it back just so I can take it back home with me later. For about 10 years this has been the case, but regretfully I didn't defend my title this year. I handed the trophy over to the new champ, my living room shelf will look all the bearer for it. Now I have a mission... To win it back next year!

But it's not the winning and losing that matters, it's spending time with friends. Mark and Dan both went out of their way to come down for some games and that was such a treat. I'm very lucky to have such good chums.

No comments:

Post a Comment