Saturday 10 September 2011

18 Today!

Finally, I have hit the famous number, I can now legally watch '18' certificate films, order a beer at any pub, I am also legally allowed to vote, which my Tory MP swiftly reminded me of via a very out of place birthday card and a facebook friend invite. I got a brand new 2 terabyte external hard-drive since my PC had run out of space as of last year or so, it took 4 hours to transfer 177 GB  of games onto that bad boy. I also got the 2nd Noah and the Whale album: First Days of Spring which was so good I listened to it twice. This afternoon I went down to the local beer festival with Dad to once again try some proper ales, the highlight was the tried and tested Dr Hexington's, the low point was undeniably the banoffee bitter I tried, yes you read that right; it was utter crap.

Later in the evening I had a social gathering of friends for a pleasant BBQ, Daniel sadly couldn't make it due to him coming down with a nasty sickness but it was good fun nonetheless. Mark was consistently speaking about me being a rubbish 18 year old, and I must agree, I don't feel any different, I am just me really, and I'm cool with that. Here's to another year of good fortune and good things for myself, have a good day to everyone else and have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment