Thursday 8 September 2011

Another bleak Thursday

At last I had a day at school where I actually had a lesson, swinging back into history was much easier than I thought it would be but the film studies lesson basically highlighted how hard the coursework is, which I found rather intimidating.  At home I have been finding myself to be very bored, I'm just sitting around the house again expecting Louis to amuse me somehow, unfortunatly he also feels the same sense of bordom and we just feed eachother's humdrum.

I accordance to my film coursework I watched A Simple Plan today, A group of friends find a bunch of money but have difficulty spliting the cash and hiding the money, a premise similiar to SHallow Grave but hear it was more focused on the development of the criminal mind. The were some very tense moments throughout, the final scene in particular was a highlight and Billy Bob Thornton's performance was absolutly amazing. I would highly recommend this one to anyone who loves crime films.

No comments:

Post a Comment