Saturday 24 September 2011

We have a Twitter account

Daniel signed us up on Twitter under the name of moviemocha, at least I think so... I will verify this when he comes back from holiday tomorrow. Other than that I went back to my volunteer job for the first time in 2 months as I have been busy all other Saturdays, nothing has changed, the layout, the lunches and the customers have all stayed the same and its good to be back. For a film today I watched the French short Le Ballon Rouge which was generally regarded in the youtube comments as the second coming of Jesus, honestly it wasn't that good, the first 30 minutes were quite dull and repetitive, a young boy walks through the streets of France with a red balloon... that's it really. It was only in the last 5 minutes that I started feeling surprisingly emotional, I have no idea why either, I guess it was just visually interesting? I don't know, you can check it out for yourself on youtube if you like but it is not essential viewing unless you like old French films.

No comments:

Post a Comment