Monday 5 September 2011

Back from Bournemouth

After many days without a blog, the Cafe Studios team have returned from our group holiday in Bournemouth, unfortunately there was barely any Internet this time so I was unable to do the blog then. We had many late nights, two trips to the beach, spent evenings watching films and Tatsonoko vs Capcom. Mark made a great lasagna and followed it up with an amazing sticky toffee pudding that was so good we had to make seconds, but we were missing an egg so we had to ask the neighbours who were only too happy to help. I also introduced the gang to chairman Mao, they have a love/hate relationship with the game but I thought it was a lot of fun. I would tell you more but after getting 4 hours sleep last night I am shattered and knackered at the same time, even after taking an energy shot for the lol's yesterday I have failed to get my hit, it'll probably kick in around Christmas. Goodnight and good luck going back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment