Friday 30 September 2011

Epic bath time part 2

Hope you like our new video, it's just a quick one and we thought it would be a bit funny so we hope you like it. My new power unit arrived today, I ran upstairs to install it, immediately after unpacking it I discovered that it required a 230V ac adapter. EVERY other adapter in the house with the same style plug is 250V, my PSU is just one of those things that is a right arse for the sake of it, so now I will have to go out and buy something else just so I can have decent graphics, so far it hasn't been worth the effort.

Film Friday's choice was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy as per Empire recommendation. The film was confusing to say the least, we are never truly formally introduced to any of the characters and that makes it a little hard to care when each new plot event occurs if you could keep up with the story. The camera work and acting is very nice though and the all star cast is great, it's just a shame that the plot wasn't conveyed in the most user friendly manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment