Friday 9 September 2011

Pre-Birthday Blues

Very nearly my Birthday, traditionally this means me slinking around the house looking for means of passing the time until tomorrow; I just don't feel like doing anything. Similar to Christmas, it also means I will have great difficulty sleeping due to my childish excitement for presents and parties. Film Friday softened the blow however, successfully passing a couple of hours, at a cost though as Nick broke my BB gun magazine, it now lays in shatters around my bedroom floor. Actually, that sounds dangerous, ought to pick that up. School was ok, I now only have one lesson on Fridays which is amazing.

Right, bed now as tomorrows party will go on until 11 and I need the kip. I feel quite sleepy now so I shouldn't have too much trouble sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment