Friday 12 March 2021

Bonkers for Board Games

Rebecca very kindly took a day off work today in order to spend a bit more time with me before I toddle off onto my next job. Though there were rain showers, we somehow dodged them all to takea walk up North Street and to my old cafe for a coffee anda cake - takeaway of course but it was still great to see my old colleagues for a fleeting moment as we grabbed our drinks to go. Afterwards we were both seized by a sudden urge to play board games. We worked our way through several of our 2 player games and had a total blast doing so. Splendor, Deep Sea Adventure, Forbidden Island and Rummikub were all dusted off and enjoyed they way they were meant to be. Made me all the more eager for lockdown to end so we can enjoy these games with friends once again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment