Monday 29 March 2021

Making a Rod for my Back

A sudden flurry of fiddly jobs kept me from hitting the road sooner. I said goodbye to Rebecca about 5 times before popping back into the house to send 'just one more' email. Once everyone was sorted and happy, I took my new chunky car and drove all the way to Devon, it took me much longer than anticipated due to roadworks but thatjust gave me more time to drink in the countryside. Once I turned up at my cottage I immediately bumped into the locations department from my last job and they invited me down to the beach to hang out. I couldn't stay for long as I need phone signal to book a taxi for someone but the coastline is certainly lovely.

 After cooking dinner for myself and my cottage buddy I thought I could quickly crack on with the job I'd been putting off for a while: dividing up the cast scripts per episode. I had a seemingly genius plan on how to do it without a set of dividers, but it was a real time sink. 3 hours went by in a blink and I was only 80% done. Hope it pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment