Saturday 13 March 2021

Second Insurance

Almost forgot I'm insured on Rebecca's car. To get down to London tomorrow evening Rebecca has offered me a loan of her car, I used today's trip to do the weekly shop as the perfect excuse to give it another test drive. Bless it, it's got such a diddy engine but its more than enough to get me down to the capital. I'm still very much in the 'relax to the max' phase of my long weekend, secretly I don't really want to start my next job quite so soon, but I just have to recharge now while I can. Mark, Dan and I joined up online once again for some games, it's been a long time with those guys so it was really pleasent to hang out with them. We started playing a new game so the chat was more about tactics than real life, but it still put my mind at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment