Monday 8 March 2021

Setting Sun on The Last Bus

After the filming comes days of de-rigging, good thing I've got my little van to help me. I was back with costume department moving all their bits out of a hotel room and back into a vast costume warehouse. Then I was back out our second site which is looking more and more bare as the days go by. Plenty of other people were all packing down around me though which was quite nice, leisurely farewells were enjoyed by all. In particular I got to spend some good time with our Floor Runner as we packaged up all the radios together. We goton really well so it was a little sad to see him go. Things quietened down afterwards as the warm afternoon brought a calm to people's hearts, I felt oddly at peace knowing that my work was very nearly done on this one. The weather was looking up and my thoughts turned to Summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment