Sunday 28 March 2021

Dreaming of Tomatoes

The vast majority of my packing for Devon exists in a hypothetical state (I'll do it tomorrow). What I couldn't neglect in good conscious was the big initial food shop I'd have to do prior to arriving in my self catered cottage. The groceries are all covered in addition to my wages which is lovely, but the real bonus is actually being able to eat tomotes on a regular basis once again. My weekly menu consists of spag bol and putanesca mostly, I'll be sharing meals with a ex-uni mate and current co-worker too so I hope they like tomatoes and anchovies as much as I do! I keep double checking how far the drive is as if it'll magically change from 2 hours 30... It'll be a long one whatever happens, just have to pray the WiFi is decent while we're out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment