Wednesday 3 March 2021

Far Out Farmlands

Actually got to do a stint of desk work today! Just felt right to be behind my home desk working away and helping arrange things behind the scenes and catching up on stuff. With all the driving stuff sorted, surely there's no way I'd need to go do some driving... I got a call to go do a lengthy round trip near lunchtime. It was an important job in fariness, but the trip took me out into parts of the countryside that smelt like the worst parts of farmland and then around the bend across multiple road closures. Then I returned to my desk and all was right in the world. 

I actually have a sneaky mid-week day off tomorrow - all so I don't break the legal threshold for how many days I work a week. I'm going to really seize it too, I've got some films lined up I've been desperate to get an opportunity to watch so I'm going to make a big batch of popcorn and get cosy tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment