Monday 1 March 2021

Cruising Burgundy

Got myself yet another rental van, this time its a burgundy beast which is hands down the nicest large vehicle I've ever driven. Felt good cruising around Bristol, picking up costume boxes and dropping them off across town. That'll be my day tomorrow too, plus a fair amount of waiting around for various couriers and collection people from our second studio. So while there was a lot of running around, it was actually a really nice day. Had an interview for what could be my next gig too, it was probably one of the best interviews I've ever done. I'm basing it purely off vibes, but the conversation was very friendly and flowed without awkward pauses (even on webcam). Fingers crossed I hear something positive back from them soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment