Tuesday 9 March 2021

Eating in the Eye of a Hurricane

 My penultimate day on The Last Bus was spent mostly in the company of Mark. Typically he's doing much more important Production Management stuff like juggling budgets and making hefty decisions, today he helped me load vans and package jackets. In the midst of the whirlwind of finishing everything up we managed to carve 30 minutes in the day to have lunch. Mark bought us both a wrap froman infamous and well-adored street food spot of ours and we ate it in the roof of the new Wildseed office which overlooks thwvwhole of central Bristol. Felt like eating in the eye of a hurricane. As Mark wiped spicy hummus off his fingers he muttered 'I can feel my life force returning to me'. I felt the same way. It was exactly what we both needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment