Monday 6 February 2012

Bonjourno!

Dragging myself out of bed was a faf today, I half convinced myself that we were snowed in an there was no point in getting up because school was cancelled, I could see the snow on my window and I was feeling toasty. It turned out it was just condensation on the window. Mark seemed to share my same frustration with Monday mornings, at multiple instances he attempted to convince us to turn around and just go home; strangely enough, his luck was in. At lunchtime we found out that school would be closing on account of a burst pipe so we got half a day off!

We celebrated by watching Inglorious Bastards with lashings of popcorn. I had built up such high expectations of the film that I think that actually made me enjoy it a bit less than I thought I would. I thoroughly enjoyed it but some scenes just didn't hold my interest in the way Pulp Fiction did, tense as they were. Christoph Waltz was just a force to be reckoned with, every time you see him onscreen you hold your breath, just a brilliant villain. Brad Pitt also deserves some mention, especially with the ultimate crappy Italian line which was just perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment