Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bleak day

Spent 40 minutes trying to download VLC media player onto my laptop, it just took forever to install and download, worst part was that it still didn't play any DVD without producing a large green stripe along the centre of the screen; there went my free period. Film lesson was also a bit bland, just did a bunch of reading and highlighting activities. Things did pick up after that however, Chris gave us a lift home in his small car, sadly it will probably be my last journey in it but it has been fun while it lasted. I was in a very good mood upon returning home for no real reason, watched Atonement which was quite good, ending was excellent and the infamous tracking shot is incredible. Otherwise... today was pretty bleak I suppose, it's all building up to Friday quiz night though, that will be really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment