Wednesday 15 February 2012

Filming over half term

The Cafe Studios mugs have arrived in the hands of their rightful owners and they are looking good, drank my morning cuppa joe from it and coffee has never tasted better! The team also all assembled around my house to do some filming for our new short film about friendly relationship in turmoil, it has a very interesting hook though which I shall not ruin right now but its really good, promise. As I am writing this I am sitting in a room with the team as they are all cuddled up on a bed and I am sat in the corner tapping away on my laptop, and somehow, all feels right in the world. Hope everyone has a good Thursday, I have work but I should get trained much better tomorrow as we should hopefully be a bit quieter on a weekday.

No comments:

Post a Comment