Tuesday 28 February 2012

Woman in Black

Got an A in my Film Studies mocks and started watching Metropolis, so far so good. The main event of the day was me going out to see The Woman in Black, I am very inexperienced when it comes to horror films but I can accurately say that it was the scariest film I have ever seen (so far, and I haven't seen many.) I usually steer clear of these type of modern horror films because I know they will just make me feel rather uncomfortable and make me jump, I was sat in between two women, both of which demonstrated more courage then me while watching the film. The moment that really got me came right towards the end and involves a lot of bone-chilling screams, I honestly had to properly look away for a good 60 seconds to remind myself that it was only a film and nothing could possibly harm me; I was nearly trembling at this point. As a result I personally didn't really enjoy the film, but I appreciate how successfully it managed to scare the crap out of me! If your looking for a fright night film then you can't go wrong with this one, although you may have to put up with some characters lack of logic, but hey; it's a horror film!

No comments:

Post a Comment