Sunday 19 February 2012

Pod People

Again, I woke up to delicious waffles knowing full well that it would be a while until I got to eat them again because half term has drawn to a close. The rest of the day was done doing bits of revision and coursework and wishing that time would pass slower. I did get to watch Garden State which had some of the most annoying characters ever put on film, at least for the first half but as it went on they started to wise up, it wasn't quite as funny or quirky as it thought it was and you could see it trying hard to be but it just failed to hit the mark for me.

The Invasion of the Body Snatchers on the otherhand was really entertaining. I really liked the overwhelming sense of paranoia and tension in the concept and it was genrally well acted and thought provoking, shame about the tacked on ending of the film but it has inspired me to watch more 50's American horror films.

No comments:

Post a Comment