Saturday 18 February 2012

The working, the working, just the working life

Yes you saw that correctly, Daniel is wearing an ironically unattractive sweater looking loving into the eyes of his best friend: an egg. Hopefully that has been enough to wet your appetites, more updates on this project soon after we have done some editing. Work today lasted a little bit too long for my liking, there were 4 members of the cafe team (including me) and little by little they all left since it was such a calm day meaning that I was left to close up and clean the kitchen ready for tomorrow, I hope I did an ok job, I'm pretty sure I didn't leave anything on that could burn the place down otherwise... bad things will happen to me.

Came home to watch a bit of a documentary on the making of Darkness on the Edge of Town and a large portion of sauerkraut so it was quite a nice little evening. As of last night I have discovered a new found interest in Calvin and Hobbes, nearly every strip made me chuckle, all the others touched my heart. I always enjoyed the series as a child but I never understood any of the more developed words Calvin uses in some strips whenh I was 7, now that I have a bit more life experience I can truly appericate Watson's comics a bit more; infact I'm gonna go read some more right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment