Monday 27 February 2012

K-Mart sucks

Monday morning wasn't so bad, finished of a Russian history essay then had a few easy going lessons. My overall grade for my English Language mock was a B since I secured and A in the other half of my paper, that pushed me up. Mark and I have also been entering our film Sunny Side Up into as many film festivals as we possibly can, especially those with cash prizes although we had to find out the approximate value of 1 Indian Lakh in pounds...

Rain Man was a film that I quite enjoyed, the chemistry between Cruise and Hoffman seems unlikely when looking at a cast list but they really do connect very well. Fortunately it didn't do a typical American ending in which Raymond would have make a miraculous recovery and expresses his friendship in an unconvincing manner, instead we get a very genuine and bittersweet ending which feels appropriate. It has a few laughs and a few moments that will make you think a little deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment