Monday 13 February 2012

Toastie up here

I got out of bed with a set guideline for my day, I was going to play some good games and watch some nice films, maybe think about doing something productive. Instead I wasted it playing WoW... Won't happen tomorrow as I hit the level cap on the starter pack so I am free to actually do stuff again. I was lent a halogen heater for my room today, it's been on non stop since this afternoon and I'm afraid of going leaving my now very humble abode, I left once to go to the toilet and it felt like walking into a blizzard.

I did watch some good films though, the first of which being Rebecca by Hitchcock. I was very impressed with it, I was consistently engaged in the story and characters and there were some moments of creepy tension, particularly in the latter half of the film. I have always been a fan of the 'old house with a mystery' story, especially when there is family drama involved and when it's done well it can get very interesting very quickly. Highly recommend for fans of the mystery genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment