Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines Day 2012

Sadly, we do not have a new romantic video to share with you as we did with As Time Goes By, however I do hope you all had a nice day. To celebrate the occasion I watched Shakespeare In Love, a film I admittedly didn't think I would have enjoyed as much as I did. Costume dramas never really interest me, neither does Shakespeare for that matter but I felt like giving it a go for the sake of watching a good British movie. It was quite charming I found, the script was really well written and the whole thing was very well acted, even Ben Affleck was pretty well suited for the role but Ms Paltrow pretty much stole the show. The final scene of Romeo and Juliette being performed with a, what I think would have been the actual reaction to the first showing was done very well and made me appreciate Shakespeare just a little more.

In the evening I went out drinking with Naomi and her friend Lindsey while listening to Jamie perform acoustic guitar songs. It was a very nice evening, lots of laughs were had and conversation topics ranged from 'You havn't seen Pulp Fiction!?' To 'You remember that time you cleaned your foot in a toilet.' Like I said, lots of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment