Saturday 4 February 2012

Working 9 til 6:30

Again, sorry about the lack of a blog yesterday, my energy has been sapped from me on account of my cold and I fell asleep faster than a narcoleptic on ketamine. Luckily for you not much happened to me yesterday with the exception of an amazing lunch cooking session where we danced and fried sausages and pancakes. I also watched Drive which was pretty much a case of love at first sight, just instantly adored it and left me thinking about it for ages; great soundtrack.

Today at work I was introduced to the coffee machine, I am now pretty good at making americanos, lattes and cappuccinos, it was a little tricky getting the knack of how to froth the milk just right for the latter but I think I got it now. Also on account of the snow I was asked to salt the driveway by my employers which was kinda cool I guess, my hands were pretty orange afterwards though!

No comments:

Post a Comment