Friday 24 February 2012

Eggcellent day

I could not resist the pun because today has just been jolly good. I got a highest possible 'C' for one half of my English Language mock which is a satisfactory grade to be at at the moment as I can only go up from there. Re-watched Le Diner do Cons for Film Friday which is a small favourite of mine, makes me chuckle in multiple scenes and is just a good story that is very entertaining. In the evening we played the Name Game by placing famous names in a hat and went around in groups to describe the person without using their name which was very fun and a nice way to round off the evening.

As promised, the full version of Sunny Side Up is on our Youtube channel and we collectively agree that this is the Superior version; I urge you to check it out if you have 5 minutes to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment