Wednesday 23 May 2018

Back on Track

So in the midst of a few more job applications (found another good one today) I realised that I hadn't really heard anything about the upcoming shoot I was meant to be working on tomorrow in London. Around 4pm I shot off a quick email asking if the job had gone cold and sadly it had. Annoyingly though, they forgot to tell me so I had to cancel driving up to London with Rebecca this evening which was a bit of a shame. She's off to Poland until the weekend and it would have been nice to spend a bit of time together before going away.

I was pretty miffed this afternoon, and also a lot more available in the evening than I had expected. So I decided to do something a little bit productive to get the aggression out, by going for a run. I plotted a route and headed out for the first time in about two years. All things considered I did pretty well too, I ran just under 4K which is great for a first session.

My evening got even better too. While I was in ASDA, the woman at the checkout just point blank offered me some free cakes to take home. Of course I said yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment