Sunday 13 May 2018

Eurovision 2018 (Chicken Winner)

The marinaded chicken came out as an absolute winner! In celebration of Eurovision being hosted in Portugal I decided to prep some Nando's style chicken bits that went down a storm. Louis brought some nachos over that made for some ideal snacking material during the main event, overall we ate very well.

The Eurovision threw multiple curveballs to make for a hugely entertaining watch. While I did manage to guess the winner, all my other estimates were WAY off, here I was thinking I had a decent Euro barometer. No matter though because it was still an excellent night! Best of all, I got chatting to an old coursemate during the show and we provided a running commentary to each other - we are both avid fans of Eurovision and hadn't spoken in ages so it was good to touch base with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment