Friday 18 May 2018

Worthwhile Videos

For a few years now, I've kept a little webpage about game journalism jobs bookmarked in my browser. Today marked the first time I plucked up the courage to apply for one of those positions. I wrote up a lovely covering email and linked them to some of my written and video work - the role was purely voluntary, but it's still good exposure and experience.

A few moments ago, a member of the team got back to me and told me they already had a pair of writers on the cards but then asked if I would be interested in joining as a video editor for them. They still needed to iron out some details, they weren't initially looking for a video guy but they were fans of my work and I guess they saw some potential. Hopefully I'll have some good news on that end to report soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment