Thursday 3 May 2018

No Fee VR

Took an extended lunch break to meet up with Mark to take advantage of some FREE VR! We cashed out our little '1 Free Play' tokens we got last time and opted to play a bit of a minigame called Longbow where you use a bow and arrow to defend your castle from little minions. Arms got a bit sore after a while, but it was a fun little archery game.



And because they know us both so well in there, they decided to give us a not only a free game, but a trial playing a fun little beta for a flying / shooting game which was pretty groovy. Absolutely trashed Mark at the game too. After saying goodbye to Mark I hooked up with Rebecca and took a little midday walk with her in the sun.

In terms of work, I shot off yet another job application and begun work on editing my next video. Finished up the script this morning and I've recorded and cut the speech all together, only thing left to do is put a bunch of visuals to it which will take most of tomorrow to do I reckon. After that's out in the world though I can really dedicate my attention to my job hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment