Tuesday 1 May 2018

Informal Formalities

Rattled through a few more bits on this weeks to do list at the library today. In particular, I think I have developed a slightly sharper writing style for covering letter. The tone is my more relaxed, and that gives me a bit of breathing room to change up the pace a bit to deliver something that actually reads really well. I don't feel the same pressures of writing a super formal letter either so I can churn them out much faster, the speed of my writing has always been a bugbear of mine and I'm always looking to improve that aspect.

In addition to that I got round to finishing up the new Deus Ex game which I've been playing on-and-off over the last month, feels weird not having a go-to game in the evenings now though, guess I need to find something else to play. I also opted to stay up a little later to read Charles Burns' recent book Last Look which was pretty damn good, one of the better graphic novels I've read for a long old while.

No comments:

Post a Comment