Friday 11 May 2018

Just Sauce

Another driving lesson under my belt and this one didn't go as well as some of the previous ones. It was frustrating because I kept making several small mistakes, even after I tried to focus up and get things right.

One thing I did get right and sorted today was another application, shot it off early this afternoon, just in time to tick the last box in my weekly 'to-do' list so now I can enjoy the weekend a bit more. One thing I am really looking forward to tomorrow though is dinner since I started prepping for it this evening. I've never marinated chicken overnight but the extra effort should really pay off, especially after I got right under the skin to spread on the sauce. If it turns out good tomorrow, I may even put a picture up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment