Friday 18 May 2018

Meaty Hijinx

Tomorrow I'm gonna help Mark rustle up some stonking good burgers for his Birthday BBQ, and to do that you first need to start with good meat so I called upon a local butchers for some chuck steak. I havn't really been into a butchers since moving to Bristol and I couldn't have found a more traditional place. It was a classic family butchers, complete with chatty staff who wanted to know all about my weekend. Brought a hefty portion off them and if it makes for some tasty burgers then I'll definitely be leaving them a good review on Google Maps.

Outside of my meaty hijinx, I've taken it upon myself to start learning After Effects, not only will it make me a bit more employable, but it's just a good thing to teach myself. Just about got my head around how to move text about and create masks, so I put those skills to good use to make this delicious bit of subliminal messaging:



I'm still very new to it but the software already feels less intimidating. If I make anything else witty I'll share it here.

Also, I did do a blog post yesterday, for whatever reason it didn't fully publish - it's down below now in case you wanna catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment