Friday 25 May 2018

Happy GDPR Day

Happy GDPR day everyone! Seriously, everytime I got the sound of an email come up on my phone I expected it to be a response to a job I applied for, but no. Subway giving me a courtesy update on their data protection. Dah well, I shot two applications off today to even the odds a little bit.

Think I've just about hit my endgame point with my Marvel Marathon as I caught up with Thor: Ragnarok late this evening and I had a blast with it. I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the first Thor movie and this one disregards all of its Natalie Portman baggage to focus up on what makes the character tick. All with plenty of humour that didn't feel as tone-deaf af it does in some other Marvel films. So, I'm just about caught up now. Mark and I have set a time to go see Infinity War tomorrow and now that I've done my homework, I should get maximise my enjoyment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment