Wednesday 9 May 2018

Moana

Back to applying for jobs today and a production training scheme with Channel 4 is at the top of my hit list. I've filled out all the boxes so far but they hit me with a little bit of a curveball and asked me to make a small vlog style video answering some questions. Been writing the script for that for a part of the day while doing all the other odd jobs that surfaced over the weekend.

This evening we went up to visit one of Rebecca's friends for a little BBQ get together, there was meant to be a slightly bigger group of us there, but lots of people had various other commitments and it ended up just being the three of us. I whipped up a tasty salad to bring (very adult of us) and after eating we tucked into Moana, the latest Disney film which I really enjoyed. Lot of feel good vibes and toe-tapping music, it didn't push the boat out too far (pun intended) but it was wholly entertaining with some amazing visuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment