Friday 25 May 2018

Live for Liver

While I did everything in my power to ensure I had a good driving lesson before hand (yes, I even did the Superman pose) I had one of those inexplicably bad lessons where I managed to get nearly everything wrong. Chalking it all up to experience, but it was still frustrating to mess up a lot of things I'd previously nailed.

Took a stroll up to Mark's pad this afternoon to do a bit of hedgehog sitting. I topped up her food and water bowls, gave her play area a little wipe down and even did a bit of poop scooping - hope Luna appreciates it all.

I came back starving so I rustled up the cheapest animal product I could get my hands on: pig liver! Never cooked liver before and it's highly likely I overcooked it to hell, luckily I whipped up a lot of gravy so that covered up any of the dryness and general overdoneness, made for a tasty treat overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment