Wednesday 9 May 2018

Breaking Around me

Got increasingly grumpy as the day went on as seemingly everything was going wrong around me. First up, our kettle has broken. Granted this actually happened yesterday but we didn't have to deal with the consequences of that until this morning when we were forced into boiling water in a saucepan for our coffee.

Much later I was applying for a job and they wanted me to make a vlog style video. seeing as I don't have a camera I have to use my webcam, which has worked fine in the past, but for whatever reason this time round it just wasn't playing ball. After recording the whole video the video file corrupted immediately, undoing all the work I put into it.

Feeling miffed, I decided that a quick game would help me blow off some steam. Booted up a game and noticed something was off with my controller. For whatever reason, one of the analogue sticks became loose so the camera in games keeps on drifting. To fix it, I'll probably have to crack it open, but only after I receive a special screwdriver I need which will take three weeks to arrive in the mail.

And lastly, while making my batch of over-night oats for the morning, I noticed the milk started to 'chunk' it's way out of the bottle. Had to throw away all the other bits which was a shame, but now I'm worried about that white russian I had earlier...

No comments:

Post a Comment